I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree - something dosen't sound exactly right - I am suppose to call back at 3:30 - we will know more then.

Maybe it's some kid selling his dads chainsaw stash that doesn't get out of school until 3:30 today. Probably needs some video game money.

I checked out the ad. Obvious by the "mite run, mite not" kid is not in school!:laugh: Check around the yard for fresh dug ground with humps about 2' x 6'. Bring the heater with ya! Good luck.

Dam! Never can tell these days, huh?:hmm3grin2orange:
I checked out the ad. Obvious by the "mite run, mite not" kid is not in school!:laugh: Check around the yard for fresh dug ground with humps about 2' x 6'. Bring the heater with ya! Good luck.

I'm trying hard to live vicariously through the OP. Somebody's gotta buy em' though. I'm plotting and scheming how I'm gonna just fold 50+ more saws into the garage without the Mrs. noticing. That's it... I'm calling.

Edit: I'm going to tell her I'm making wind chimes (women love wind chimes).

Last edited:
I'm trying hard to live vicariously through the OP. Somebody's gotta buy em' though. I'm plotting and scheming how I'm gonna just fold 50+ more saws into the garage without the Mrs. noticing. That's it... I'm calling.

Edit: I'm going to tell her I'm making wind chimes (women love wind chimes).

So has anyone actually bought them?

Latest posts

Back