I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That old one is a Solo but I can't tell which model from the picture. I would be interested in that one if someone close picks them up.

With that color scheme, it is a 626. Same displacement, and probably a whole lot like that all blue model 70 I have. How did Solo ever think that baby blue and pale yellow looked good?

I didn't know you had a thing for old Solos.

Chris B.

With that color scheme, it is a 626. Same displacement, and probably a whole lot like that all blue model 70 I have. How did Solo ever think that baby blue and pale yellow looked good?

I didn't know you had a thing for old Solos.

Chris B.

I really don't but know someone else who might like it, if you know what I mean..

Old saw not sure what kind, Not far from me if someone was interested.

Antique Chainsaw

Hmm... snag that for 40 bucks and I'll trade you a Poulan 2500 that needs a little work. It does have good compression. Shouldn't take much to get it going.

I'll even cover the shipping of that old beast. I want it done right so it won't get lost in transit, or broken in transit.

In the market for a NEW 390XP??

$800

NEW Husqvarna 390xp 32" bar

00u0u_6SS4ahI5pOj_600x450.jpg

00b0b_fJwUfGJ4QRa_600x450.jpg

IF someone is interested, I can scope it out, and help arrange for the plane ride :)

Last edited:
Hmm... snag that for 40 bucks and I'll trade you a Poulan 2500 that needs a little work. It does have good compression. Shouldn't take much to get it going.

I'll even cover the shipping of that old beast. I want it done right so it won't get lost in transit, or broken in transit.

PM me your phone #!

Glad someone got it. It is close to me, but wife is still a little sore over the last one. So I will give it a few weeks. Lol

I know the feeling. He's got another 362 that needs a muffler for $100. This will be a nice score for my brother as long as the guy holds them like he said he would.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

I know the feeling. He's got another 362 that needs a muffler for $100. This will be a nice score for my brother as long as the guy holds them like he said he would.

Where's your brother from?

Parma

He has a little bit of a ride then.That is a bout 70 miles from Mansfield. I hope the guy waits for him. I hope i dont drive over and get the $100 first! :cool: Just kidding!

Back