I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A very,very rare saw going to a good home in colrado. :msp_thumbsup:

I already knew were it was going and only posted it here cause I
knew you AS guys were a buncha tightwads and wernt going to bid it up any higher. :hmm3grin2orange:

That reminds me... I haven't opened my wallet in awhile. I need to WD-40 it again so it doesn't get stuck shut.............again. :msp_w00t:

That reminds me... I haven't opened my wallet in awhile. I need to WD-40 it again so it doesn't get stuck shut.............again. :msp_w00t:

Have ya sprayed it for silverfish lately?

= = = =
Some [dis]Assembly Required ? { hmmm, new wood category?}
(sadly no pics)
typical ad, for some reason I just liked that "removed to a new home"
- -
Free Trees (Charlotte)
Fire wood is soon to be needed, I have 3 trees that need cutting down and removed to a new home. Unable to remove myself, you can have all or one free. Call ***. Thank you.

Not a rare saw, but possibly rare as a rebadged Craftsman model.

My research indicates that the Craftsman in the feePay listing is a RedMax GZ4000; there are several threads here on AS re the RedMax/Craftsman. I think the saw was offered by Sears for a very short time. It was assigned model number 358.362180, which is unusual because 358. is normally used by Sears for rebadged Poulan equipment.

Craftsman 40 CC Chainsaw Runs Needs Oiler Fixed | eBay

Google search:

Craftsman Redmax site:arboristsite.com

A very,very rare saw going to a good home in colrado. :msp_thumbsup:

I already knew were it was going and only posted it here cause I
knew you AS guys were a buncha tightwads and wernt going to bid it up any higher. :hmm3grin2orange:

Well what I can not understand is why someone would pay $4950 for the saw now but a few weeks ago would not pay the $2500 buy it now price the same saw was listed at?????

Well what I can not understand is why someone would pay $4950 for the saw now but a few weeks ago would not pay the $2500 buy it now price the same saw was listed at?????

I am sure that if Jay had seen the buyitnow it would have been sold instanly. Probaly the same with the runner up. Second runner up might have just been playing the odds he could get it cheaper as he only bid to $2976 and the start price was a dollar.

Like Dirty Harry said, Are ya feeling lucky today ? :biggrin:

Top bidders.................

Member Id 2***3( 384) US $4,950.00 Aug-19-13 15:45:29 PDT WINNER

Member Id: l***e( 453) US $4,900.00 Aug-19-13 15:50:42 PDT First Loser

Member Id: l***e( 453) US $4,701.00 Aug-19-13 15:50:10 PDT

Member Id: l***e( 453) US $4,500.00 Aug-19-13 14:39:06 PDT

Member Id: l***e( 453) US $3,001.00 Aug-18-13 09:34:16 PDT

Member Id: e***9( 13) US $2,976.71 Aug-19-13 10:43:35 PDT Second Loser

Member Id: e***9( 13) US $2,800.66 Aug-19-13 10:41:42 PDT

Member Id: t***1( 1473) US $2,501.00 Aug-18-13 09:37:55 PDT

Muh bad..............,but I thought gnomes was more widely accepted by those "short" tempered little people.

I stand corrected they can't be dwarves.
1.As per mythology, gnomes were creatures that were very reluctant in interacting with humans; they were earth dwellers and could easily move through the earth as humans moved through the air. In the German mythology, dwarfs were small creatures who lived in mountains and earth and were very wise. They were also associated with crafting, mining, and smithing.

Read more: Difference Between a Gnome and a Dwarf | Difference Between | a Gnome vs a Dwarf Difference Between a Gnome and a Dwarf | Difference Between | a Gnome vs a Dwarf

Latest posts

Back