I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So got an email response that forwarded me to their "website" www.overstockclearancemart.com and saying its still in stock.:dizzy: I would never buy anything off of craiglist unless it was local anyway.
Who ever is trying this scam must have a lot of time to spend on Craigslist...cause that saw is almost "global"...a real slug licker he is...I wonder why after the zillion times I've flagged it...It still keeps popping up??...somebody else said they wrote Craigslist 2 letters...all to no avail! :confused:

Ok, I know this isn't the tech help thread. Is anyone else having CL list items out of chronological order? And adding a digit onto numbers posted? It used to always list for sale postings in order, now the dates are all scrambled up. At a glance it doesn't look like anyone is posting new ads, but if you scroll down new ads are all mixed throughout. Have I affected some previously unknown setting? Is CL just all screwed up? Have I taken too many Vicoden?

Ok, I know this isn't the tech help thread. Is anyone else having CL list items out of chronological order? And adding a digit onto numbers posted? It used to always list for sale postings in order, now the dates are all scrambled up. At a glance it doesn't look like anyone is posting new ads, but if you scroll down new ads are all mixed throughout. Have I affected some previously unknown setting? Is CL just all screwed up? Have I taken too many Vicoden?
I ran into the same problem on the Kansas City CL Wed.

I have seen that, and also garbage letters in the ad title. Nothing major, but have seen it.

Yeah, it's a bit btiched up. To the upper right there are buttons that say "relevant" and "newest". Click on "newest" to get chronological order.

Yeah, it's a bit btiched up. To the upper right there are buttons that say "relevant" and "newest". Click on "newest" to get chronological order.

I think you hit it on the head. I just had to scroll over a bit to find the "relevance" & "newest" settings. I find myself sitting here remembering my dads VCR that forever blinked 12:00. Son of a B@t$h am I getting THAT old? Lol.

Back