I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feed back as a buyer less then 100 only because only been on ebay a little over a year now and have only had one problem and was because a seller after I won the auction and paid for saw he didn't send I waited over 2 weeks and messaged him 5 or 6 times and no response had to go through paypal and ebay to get my money back but I still have a 100% rating just have only bought 85 items which been feedback given

The saddle is a pole climbing saddle the spikes and rope are not much either people are leary of used climbing gear. You could probably get 100,125 dollars for the set from a deer hunter,

Thanks for responding! I figured that the climbing wasn't worth much, unless it happened to be something special.

You guys would get a kick out of my local CL, long island Ny. Any craftsman that runs will easily sell for $75 here, minimum. Very rarely do I see anything above homeowner class, and when i do its a 440 or 460 selling for $5-700 and they always sell. Old/interesting saws are of course very rare here too, and I think Im the only guy in town who buys them. They will sit there for weeks until the sellers decide to take me up.

You guys would get a kick out of my local CL, long island Ny. Any craftsman that runs will easily sell for $75 here, minimum. Very rarely do I see anything above homeowner class, and when i do its a 440 or 460 selling for $5-700 and they always sell. Old/interesting saws are of course very rare here too, and I think Im the only guy in town who buys them. They will sit there for weeks until the sellers decide to take me up.

About 2.5 hours north of you in the Catskill Mountains, Mike---just took a peek and yep---you're not exaggerating! Kind of goes with the territory though, doesn't it! Eh, yo, eh, fuggetaboutit!!

There is one on the Baltimore CL now that looks nice for $400. My phone isn't allowing me to post the link, it is titled "2 Man Chain Saw".

I found a couple runners a while back. I don't even know what they were, just "2 man" chainsaws that started and ran. Sent seller an email, and phone call, but no response. Hard part about it was that it was somewhat "local" to me and would have been an easy trip.

Back