I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these legit husky's? Not that I'm thinking of buying one, they just look suspicious to me . . . Especially the view from the clutch cover side.
Vminnovations is a reseller of returned, 'refurbished' Husqvarana, Poulan, and other OPE (along with other products). I would assume that these are legit Huskys.

Some other AS members have bought saws off of their website and were happy with them.

Philbert

I'm guessing those used to be fire dept rescue saws. The D style starter handles fit with that as well.

That's exactly what they are. They are part of a lot of 8 044 rescue saws from the Seattle fire department that were I was hoping to make mine. Someone from another public agency jumped in ahead of me, claiming to want them for his department. I was suspicious that they were really bound for market. Suspicion confirmed.

If the p &c looks good I'd say its worth 300 most of the guys on the trading post go crazy over them

Could be, but I have a bunch of saws here already I can't sell so no need to add to the pile. On top of that, it would take at least 3 hours out of my day to make the drive and deal.

I understand maybe if it were a rare saw or 200 you'd be on 64

Even at $200 I probably would not make the drive. Took an Echo 610 EVL, Shindaiwa 757, Wright C-70 and several mag cased Poulans for me to make my last trip. My interests don't lie in newer Husky saws, I traded off a 365 I had for an old Poulan.

Back