I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone here should message him questioning as to how his saws maintain power in the cut with a bigger rim and screenshot his replies.
I might here in a bit... Probably closer to quarter past bourbon. ;) gotta figure on some creative wording to really set the bait. Hehehe

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Someone here should message him questioning as to how his saws maintain power in the cut with a bigger rim and screenshot his replies.
I might here in a bit... Probably closer to quarter past bourbon. ;) gotta figure on some creative wording to really set the bait. Hehehe

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Large Straight Oak Tree for firewood (nw Atlanta)
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/zip/5377693850.html

Looks like it would make some mighty fine boards or a ton of firewood...just might!;)

00g0g_iN2BCBJWHwU_600x450.jpg

Fallen Oak Tree with long straight trunk.
Good for Lumber and or firewood.
3 ft in diameter.
20 feet long.
You remove it and it is FREE.

4 786 8309 Mike

Yep...that might prove to be a good source of some cheap entertainment. :muscle:

From what little I have seen posted here about him, I suspect that he is a narcissist and he will never see himself in the light others do.

According to his ad "Saws do not need more horsepower they just need someone with the correct parts and knowledge to set them up correctly, a true hot saw is a saw that cuts faster NOT a saw with more horsepower. If you want to enter a drag race you should buy lots of horsepower, if you want to cut logs with a chainsaw you should buy light weight. Thank you"
He must have stolen this ancient and closely kept secret from the Stihl Timber Sports guys.

[emoji54]

I'm in...gonna send Mr. Hotrod Piltz a question or two, via contact seller e-bay, concerning the Super Secret Squirrel mods and 'in the cut' questions. Trust me...gonna be real cool with my lingo. See if we can't get some screenshot entertainment out of it. ;)

I put it here then tried to remove it but forgot about it staying in quotes. I thought it was a big deal at first, but not so much after doing more research. I'm still gonna go look at it tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back