I will work for food.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Count

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I was thinking that I would like to work for a few months in the woods, to get the feel of it.
I ask only the plane ticket and food for the time I stay there.
and a #####in` saw of course.
cheers.

If you really are from Transylvania why not just transform yourself into a bat and fly here? Leave your fangs at home too.

Are you going to camp in the woods or will you expect a room as well as a ride to & from also, along with laundry, utilities...

Just sayin'...

Who furnishes mix and bar oil will need to be discussed also.

Tell ya what.

There's a porta john and running water in my field.
Feel free to pitch a tent in July. Bieng from Transylvania, the swarms of 'skeeters shouldn't even register on your radar.
Chow isn't a problem.

Then if you put in 60+ hours a week pickin' berries and stacking Lugs, I'll let ya clear cut a bit in your spare time, but ya have to use your own saw unless you wish to run my Loaner 455.

Just send me the Address, and I'll send you the forms to get your I-9 and other paperwork sorted out, so you don't get busted and shipped to Mexico while visiting.;)

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I would first want to talk to somebody to find out what having Bela Lagose types running around my woods with chainsaws would do to my property values.

I was thinking that I would like to work for a few months in the woods, to get the feel of it.
I ask only the plane ticket and food for the time I stay there.
and a #####in` saw of course.
cheers.

How much food do you eat Telepatique? Do you drink on the job?
John

Are you really from Romania? My wife was born there. I've been there several times!

Last edited:
well if all else fails.................

yeah, I don`t know.....at first they were a pain in the a** but now they just ruin the cape.

I still have wood arrows!

I can even soak the shaft in Garlic and tip them will silver.TRIPLE WHAMMY!

Latest posts

Back