Identify this grapple loader

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mifirewoodguy

I live off of 2 stroke gas and fresh cut oak.
Reaction score
Can anyone identify this grapple loader from the pic? I know there's not much to go on but I know the professional loggers here can help me out.

Attachments

• Grapple loader.png
    Grapple loader.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 67
Anything you can tell me about it would be greatly appreciated! Ive been trying to get a make and or model from the owner but no luck so far. All he keeps telling me is that it worked 2 yrs ago.

I live about a mile east. See it every day on the to the woods. I know its been there for quite awhile. I'll ask one of the guys I work with. Hes been running loaders for 40 years plus and might know what it is.

That would be awesome! anything you can find out about it I would greatly appreciate! seeing as Im a 6 hr drive away from there.

Ive been trying to find pics to match it up but the pic I have isn't very clear. Im thinking a prentice also maybe a g model or f model.

I would think so too! Ive been trying to get the owner to look, its like pulling teeth, there has to be some nomenclature either tag or sticker or painted on number etc.. somewhere on it.

Back