I'm back!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kruege84

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
And I brought a new friend with me!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Was that the saw that was on the Lansing Craigslist the other day?

Did they budge any on the price? As clean as it is, it's a good value regardless.

Since you have time on your hands anymore, you should bring it by sometime. I'm gonna try to set up a couple test logs over the weekend...

Did they budge any on the price? As clean as it is, it's a good value regardless.

Since you have time on your hands anymore, you should bring it by sometime. I'm gonna try to set up a couple test logs over the weekend...

$135 and he gave me 6 chains with it... I kind of feel like a thief :hmm3grin2orange:

I'd definitely be up for getting this thing in a couple logs! Guess I better get my a$$ in gear and finish tinkering with it then!

$135 and he gave me 6 chains with it... I kind of feel like a thief :hmm3grin2orange:

I'd definitely be up for getting this thing in a couple logs! Guess I better get my a$$ in gear and finish tinkering with it then!

I should have some 10" +/- thornless honeylocust coming home with me on Saturday. Had my eye on some 18" maple, but it's punky. I'll see if I can find anything bigger than the locust.

Still waiting on the new bar for my Mac10-10, once it's here...

Latest posts

Back