I'm done here.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck mate. Pretty sure there was a reason why AS went to auto monthly payments for sponsors after the hack attack - probably so they were locked in to pay if the same thing happened again. You know how to contact me if you need to and vice versa.

I cancelled that thru PayPal.

I'm no longer a site sponsor, just a regular member.

Damned shame to see you go. I've enjoyed your posts, now I'll have to settle for YouTube videos. Videos are far less intellectually stimulating than the written word.

This does not bode well for this sites future. Randy hasn't just been a sponsor and prolific poster, but truly a pillar of the community.

This site would do well to jump through flaming hoops if needed to keep him happy.

Moobs, I hope the outpouring of the community will help your cause. I have confidence you will find success wherever you go. I sincerely hope things here can be worked out. If not, it will be our loss. Thank you for sharing your experience, and giving so much of your time to this community. Your presence here has been truly inspirational.

Randy, I was lucky to find this site and choose you out of the first couple of days reading to send my 365 to. I also lucked out in learning through you that there still are good people out here that are not out to screw people and will stand behind their product, period. You introduced me to Terry and Anne and I can never thank you enough for that. The 346 you built for me and posted in a thread is really a strong running saw. Thank you. I have your email and will stay in touch from time to time. You are a very good man and I am better for knowing you.

Peace

If anyone wants to contact me I can be found thru my youtube channel or on sawhogs.
Dam...hate to see that happen Randy! Although I know practically zilch about saws...every time I've asked you something you were 100% down to earth and approachable...and that means something to me!
I'll stay in touch with ya...and may God Bless everything you put your hands to sir! :clap:

Reg

If anyone wants to contact me I can be found thru my youtube channel or on sawhogs.
whats sawhogs?

Damn shame to see you go!!!!! Although I don't have a ported saw and I spend most of my time in the firewood forum I have read many of your build threads and have spent a lot of time thinking about getting one of your 346's. It is knowledgeable people like yourself that keep sites like this going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back