I'm done here.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned most everything I know 'bout small engines decades ago. Learned everything I know about chainsaw engines (and spending money ordering parts to fix 'em) reading Master Mind threads on here.
No Randy = lost $$$ + a huge readership base lost for the whole AS crew, plain and simple. Someone dropped the ball really bad.
Might be time for all of us to PM Darrin what say you guys I hate to see Randy go?

Might be time for all of us to PM Darrin what say you guys I hate to see Randy go?
Ya know, Randy's one hell of a stand up guy and I'll bet he did due diligence in good faith to try and make it work. Let 'em suffer the losses, his leaving is akin to having a full time employee that paid the house for the privilege of showing up every day.

Well ain't that just the cats azz ...Darin, I'm just a nobody around here but I am very successful in electrical sales. Two reasons I am successful.... 1) my motto or creed I work by is if you don't take care of a customer somebody else will 2) my willingness to take a big bite of humble pie when needed

And no one really cares.

I made a few post while frustrated in the support forum.......but rather than address any issues, Claudio just deletes my posts. Well that sorta pissed me off. So now I really have nothing good to say about the way this place is being ran. I see it dieing a slow death. I'll not pay a payment to this place each month just to be treated like what I say has no merit by the administration.....
I am sorry to see you go.

It really started going downhill this summer when a Ex-Mod told a bunch of us that our joking around was not welcome here and that all of us jokers should find another sandbox to play in.

We did
Too bad. The joking was something I enjoyed. Sometimes I was part of it. Well a lot of the time I was part of it, a while back. Who wants to stay dead serious all the time? Lighten up a little.
?

And no one really cares.

I made a few post while frustrated in the support forum.......but rather than address any issues, Claudio just deletes my posts. Well that sorta pissed me off. So now I really have nothing good to say about the way this place is being ran. I see it dieing a slow death. I'll not pay a payment to this place each month just to be treated like what I say has no merit by the administration.....

This is garbage! You leave this place and you will take a lot of people with you. And not to fluff your ego but a lot of people count on your knowledge.

It really started going downhill this summer when a Ex-Mod told a bunch of us that our joking around was not welcome here and that all of us jokers should find another sandbox to play in.

We did
Who is the x mod? Just curious

I hope somehow you change your mind, Randy. For me you were the best bit here, thank you

I never had any trouble with Gologit....

Bob was a damn good mod that let the stress of the job get to him.

I'm just not gonna be a sponsor here any longer. I may check in from time to time, but this place has lost it appeal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back