I'm done here.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to see ya go Randy. I've learned a lot from your various inside the xxx saw series. I scare up a lil' gift for you this spring once the grass greens up on the hills.

The AS owners are AWOL and unresponsive...and have probably cashed out and just left us hanging by now.
The new site hosting service is in Pakistan.
The admin/tech support is in Argentina.
Any other questions?
(More power to ya, Randy. You already know how I feel.)

Please tell me you are joking about the Pakistan and Argentina remarks....

Dead serious, son.

You've got to be kidding! Where did this info come from?

Seems to me that randy is dragging a matter in public that would be best handled behind closed doors. I'm a bit disappointed. But life goes on. People come and people go from any forum. The world goes on. I'll miss his threads, but there are plenty of other content contributors out there as well. Frankly, no one contributes with the pace randy has for a prolonged period. Just isn't human nature. People burn out, people move on, and fresh blood fills their shoes. We've had "arboristsite is dying" threads since I've been here. We've had arguments with techs before. We've had ego clashes. In the end, we all share a common interest, and many more out there do as well, and that is what will make things keep going.

My advice to Randy is to take a few days, think about it, and then address your issues again with whomever you have them with. You yourself said you posted in frustration, and that rarely helps anybody. In the end, whatever you do, happy trails.

I'm outa here, randy had the only thread's I enjoyed. ya gota learn from the best to get anywhere, Right?
With him gone I am too, I aint been here long but need to learn somthing.

Randy has tried to address matters behind closed doors, as have I. Zero response.

When we've gone the thread route with the new support structure, it's like speaking a foreign language with asses from space.

Where the hell have you been Space Mule? Obliviously coaching these folks?

Ya done good while you were here Randy.

Hate to see a good joe get run off, but will catch you over at *****.

Randy has tried to address matters behind closed doors, as have I. Zero response.
But again, that's your personal business. Airing your dirty laundry is petty and unprofessional. I had thought Randy was above that. I'm disappointed to see I was wrong. Take that and $2.50 and buy yourself a cup of coffee.

When we've gone the thread route with the new support structure, it's like speaking a foreign language with asses from space.

Where the hell have you been Space Mule? Obliviously coaching these folks?

If ownership cared do you have a doubt that this thread would've been plugged by page 2? The thing is at this point we're all just house sitting here. Tip toeing around like we're being watched. Truth is that I doubt that anyone would know our frustration here because they don't pay attention.

But again, that's your personal business. Airing your dirty laundry is petty and unprofessional. I had thought Randy was above that. I'm disappointed to see I was wrong. Take that and $2.50 and buy yourself a cup of coffee.

Look at the public threads where he and I were both attempting to be productively engaged with the folks designated as being responsive to the forums needs and see where that led.

Then go away...again.

If ownership cared do you have a doubt that this thread would've been plugged by page 2? The thing is at this point we're all just house sitting here. Tip toeing around like we're being watched. Truth is that I doubt that anyone would know our frustration here because they don't pay attention.

Precisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back