• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy I'm looking for a Dolmar/Makita 6800i air filter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green Neck

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm looking for an air filter for my Dolmar 6800i. I don't mind if it is the roboflok or the nylon type. Part numbers are
121173050 (nylon)
121173151 (flok)

I've read it's the same filter as on the 116 and 120 but I'm not sure about that.

I'm in Australia but I've got a friend in the US if it is easier to post to him and he can send it to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I've looked everywhere and can't find one!

Cheers!

Hi all

I'm looking for an air filter for my Dolmar 6800i. I don't mind if it is the roboflok or the nylon type. Part numbers are
121173050 (nylon)
121173151 (flok)

I've read it's the same filter as on the 116 and 120 but I'm not sure about that.

I'm in Australia but I've got a friend in the US if it is easier to post to him and he can send it to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I've looked everywhere and can't find one!

Cheers!

@fordf150 sells Dolmars, give him a pm

Hi all

121173050 (nylon)
121173151 (flok)

Cheers!
NLA in the states

Back