I'm working on a STIHL of a deal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a case of extreme suckage I do believe!!!!! Lol
Pretty good deal working man, congrats

This is a case of extreme suckage I do believe!!!!! Lol
Pretty good deal working man, congrats

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. A 461R has been on my mind for some time now. Kind of had a gut feeling that it would be a great sized saw to have.

Anyways, things just kind of fell into place one by one. By the time they were all in place, the deal was done. I'm hoping by this time tomorrow night, I'll have had my mitts all over it. :blob2:

Stihl waiting for my saw to arrive. :mad:

My wuss of a younger brother says that there is a severe winter weather warning in effect for Oregon. He was supposed to have been here on the 22nd.

He called on the 23rd to say that he's going to wait it out until the weather improves. His wife owns a restaurant and is a terrible driver and hates to drive on snow / ice covered roads.

So, he won't be here for Christmas. He may not be here until next week. :dumb2:

That's awful to have to wait for a saw because of mother nature 2123. Hopefully he leaves on Saturday.

That's awful to have to wait for a saw because of mother nature 2123. Hopefully he leaves on Saturday.

Aww.......it's not that big of a deal. I'm just being a bit dramatic by ******** and moaning.

That's what us retired guys do. It's not like I'm waiting to go out and use it right away.

My brother called from Portland earlier this morning. He's on the move and heading our direction.

I asked him if he had the saw with him? There was a long pause, and he said oops. He then started laughing. After he stopped, he said the saw and all it's extras were present and accounted for.

I said good, cause you just saved yourself from a good ole ass kicking. :buttkick:

It's just a typical Dano thread. No pics will be posted either[emoji57]
And to think I've spent approximately 35min of my life following this thread ......... I should go back to Facebook at least theres funny pics to go with my wasted life

Jesse

It's just a typical Dano thread. No pics will be posted either[emoji57]

Like you need a picture of one, cause you have no idea what-so-ever, what one looks like. :dumb:

And, my brother made it here just fine, even though the roads were horrendously dangerous. He saw a total of six vehicles, either on their tops, their sides, or off the road in a ditch, all within a few miles of one another around the Ritzville area.

WSP was out in full force responding to calls.

And to think I've spent approximately 35min of my life following this thread ......... I should go back to Facebook at least theres funny pics to go with my wasted life

Jesse

No need to go to Facebook.

Everything you need in life is available right here on this forum. And, it is sustainable.

Crazy-Funny-People-20-FunnyPica.com_.jpg

Back