I'm working on a STIHL of a deal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either Chris' sign or my sign I proposed a handful of posts back. Was kinda liking mine better. Both would be a real treat Dano. ;)

Yeah, yeah, yeah......I'll make up some kind of a sign to post along with the saw. Matter-0f-fact, I already have one in mind. ;)

Something along this line..........
th

Oh hell...here comes Delay of Game...penalty will be two more months of anticipation. Hell, Heinz ketchup is quicker and better than this ****. :(

If I'm going to go to all this trouble just to please some of you, it's gonna have to be when my saw is all prettied up and stuff.

If I told ya that I had a Light guide bar for it and didn't post a pic of it, some of you would have a hayday with it. :nofunny:

he said he would get pics then he goes to ask how to charge a battery lol someone take a pic for him lol

I have a wife. That's why I got married long ago. To have her post internet pics for me, cook, and wash my clothes.

But, she's not here with me right now. I can wash clothes, but I've lost 50 lbs. :crazy2:

Back