I'm working on a STIHL of a deal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im semi retired i work about 6 months out of the year and this isnt the time for work cant work on power plants while they are running and i dont feel like freezing my cohonies off today

A lot of people that aren't yet retired, don't realize that once you are retired, you are no longer obligated to follow the norms of society, as we know it.

Once retired, you no longer can be held accountable for most anything. That means you can be rude to others, more or less make your own rules as you go along, dis-regard rules that are already in place, or interpret them as you like, or totally ignore what others are trying to tell you about rules.

You can stay up as late as you want, sleep in as late as you want, or not even sleep at all. You can be demanding and obnoxious, impatient, or as laid back as you want. You can change from one to another at the drop of a hat and no one has a right to question you or complain about it.

You can speed down the road with impunity. You can do California Stops with a clear conscience. You can drive as slow as you want, or hold up as much traffic as you wish. You can brake 300' before your turn and make others behind you slow as well. Flipping others off for doing what you've been doing, is always an option, and is a protected right.

I could go on and on, and the rights granted to you by being retired, when it comes to inter-net forums, is awesome. The list is sooooo long, it'd take me days to compile it. So, when there are times that I don't seem to be all that cooperative and/or agreeable, and/or set in my ways, those are all protected rights, just cause I'm retired.

On that very long list I mentioned above, is that all retirees are to be taken at their word. That means whatever we say, it is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We are also not expected to post pictures on inter-net forums, unless we desire to do so. To expect us to do otherwise on demand, would be, and is, a gross violation of our inalienable rights, and offenders can be sentenced 20 yrs. in prison, a $200K fine, or both.

And finally, if you do retire, and for whatever reason you should decide to go back to work, even on a part-time basis, all of your rights will be immediately terminated, and you will be branded as a fool and made a public spectacle.

Don't be that fool.............:popcorn2:

lmao i said i was semi retired and most of what you said i am lol

lol i only drink beer once in a while and need to be in the mood my drinks of choice is shine which i havent tasted in a long time and vodka with juice but that leads to not keeping anything down the next day

lol i only drink beer once in a while and need to be in the mood my drinks of choice is shine which i havent tasted in a long time and vodka with juice but that leads to not keeping anything down the next day

I'm sure that I can count on one hand the number of hard drinks I've ever had. Just never drank enough of um to have any desire.

yes never go to bar to eat and have your buddies say they never saw you drunk and start drinking they end up with 150 dollar bar tap and you drink everything they have set in front of you

136 posts on this thread , not including this post, and still not a stinkin pic!!!!
Again....someone let me know when he's put something up and has quit yankin everyone's chain....:popcorn2:

I've never seen so many adults excited about a picture of a saw that they already know exactly what it looks like. :confused:

Might be good weather tomorrow. If the sun is bright enough and if I'm in the mood, I might take a pic or two and then go about trying to get it uploaded properly.

I hope you all won't be disappointed. It looks just like the ones on the Stihl website. :laugh:

BTW.....I love that song by Carly Simon. Something about anticipation............:heart:

9d0d7399bc94c22143803861f76e8e48.jpg

35e0304047ae4ef3cb0a3b9c76ccf5b0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back