I'm working on a STIHL of a deal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't as of yet. I'm still here helping with my father who has Alzheimer's. He was on Hospice Care for a while, but he has improved enough (plateaued) that they say he no longer meets their criteria, so they have stopped services. If he worsens, they will come back out and re-evaluate him.

I will be thru Spring, and then my brother and I will have to make some tough decisions in regards to his continuing care, based on how bad he is. If he continues to stabilize for several months, I am considering moving him to AZ., and into a private home that cares for the elderly. There are several only a couple of miles from where we live.
That's gotta be tough, stay strong.

Thanks for the kind words. This is all new for me, and it's shocking how much time and attention one person can demand.

He has his good and bad days. He could be far worse than he is, as Alzheimer's can effect people differently. Some can be down right aggressive and violent. Some will wander off if given a chance. Some don't recognize members of their own family.

I now know more about Alzheimer's than I ever thought possible. :(

it is a sad way to watch the ones your close to suffer with

b3dbcebf91e0b2841c5473868131875f.jpg

9ba1a2ff5540883d843aa64501544ebc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back