In a tree pizza delivery!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbull

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
TreeJunkie came out to help me with a removal. I guess he came hungry. Now thats what I call service!

Last edited:
I LOVE LOOP RUNNERS! We were actually using that runner/biner to lower small limbs. If you check out the What did you do today thread, you'll see pics of the LZ. Not much room to work with. Brandon said he was getting hungry and the job was only a block from my house. I had left over pizza from my sons bday party so I sent the groundy to pick some up. He was cool to meet/work with. Saved me a lot of time, he's much more efficient than I am up there.

this is the second best pizza delivery i have seen
first one was about a company that flies pizza in alaska
i will post the link to you tube if i find it

Last edited:
Really, this show a surprising lack of skill on the part of the groundman. A good man would have incorporated a balancer to support the box horizontally. If the pizza is hot, as any good climber deserves, all the toppings are going to be gunked up on the side of the box.
It may have seemed more important to get the food up fast, but all that means is he's going to burn his mouth on the hot cheese.:buttkick:

If I remember correctly, the pizza was cold. At that point, I don't think he would have cared if it was frozen, he was starving! Thats funny, I forgot about this post.

Latest posts

Back