• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold In need of McColluch 125

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

CWRustic

Doesn't have to run, but spark and compression is a must. I hate money, love to trade. I have a couple McColluch two man saws for trading stock in equal condition. Dirty, grimy and ugly, but complete, turn over have spark & compression. I'll let you choose which one you want. I'd also take a Mac 797

pics?

this one runs. have more detail pics.

View attachment 638660
Like I said, they're ugly but the big one is the "big one" 7-55 161cc's. I'm not asking stupid money, but I have seen these saws go for stupid money. Neither saw is open the choke, pull the cord and listen to the music condition, but both ave compression and spark, and remarkable condition for age. I do have a deal pending, should know by Monday

Attachments

• IMG_20180218_165350260.jpg
    IMG_20180218_165350260.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 27
says super on top tag, but has thick ring piston, replacement [unpainted or numbered] block.

shippin on a 2 man up here might kill it.

it is open to interesting trade offers or?
I'm only interested in trading for a big one man McColluch 740-797 or 105-125. I already have big Homelite's and Stihl's. Plus these two huge two man McColluch's, which take up a ton of room. As far as shipping goes, where are you located?

Oh, gotcha. If my deal tomorrow falls through I'll let you know. Vancouver isn't too far. A month ago I drove 955 miles in 24hrs to get a couple saws. If we do end up dealing, I could cross the mountains and meet you somewhere around Seattle

If you know someone stateside, maybe you could ship your saw to him I'd bring mine to them, swap ship my saw from there to you, and we'd combine shipping cost and split it 50/50

Back