Indiana Fall GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A guy I work w/ has one that he uses as a loaner saw...I am trying to get him to trade it to me for a 2150 that I have...

The worst part is, it has been out on loan for about a year...So who knows what the P/C look like...:dizzy:

Joining the twisted fun ehh:cheers: 2375 or 4018? Who would have ever dreamed we'd all be getting WTs, lol!

I don't know what it is, Jody, member Farmboss041 is sending it to me. I'm looking foward to playing around with it! It should be good fun!

You'll want a 1/8" burr for these little ports. I normally use a 1/4", but it's too big. Other than the ports being much farther down the jug, it's an easy jug to port. Stock port timing is quite respectable. But, there's a ton of room for improvement in width.

I hope to see you too. I'm gunnin' for that Wildest Thing title:greenchainsaw:

a2d56_its-on-like-donkey-kong.jpg

:bringit: I can't believe I'm going to miss opening weekend of bow season.... to run a Wild thing. :cheers:

We need some kind of a trophy for the winner of the WT thing contest to pass from GTG to GTG.

So what are the classes going to be for the GTG?...

Is it all going to be square wood racing or some fun logs too?...

Let me know what I can do to help and I will do my best...:cheers:

Sean as of right now it will only be 8x8s. My son has bucked up everything else for firewood. I might be able to find some dead sassafras standing somewhere.
If anyone has a trailer and wants to haul in wood. I can have a tractor here to unload it.

Since I have opened the window and door showroom my free time has been reduced drastically.I now work ten hour days. Who ever said owning your own business was great?LOL
if anyone has questions feel free to give me a call. you can find my number at enkwindowsdotcom

Latest posts

Back