Indiana Fall GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a7a97f84_Bump3.jpg

Fixed it for you...:)

1. blsnelling
2. Arrowhead
3. super3
4. headleyj
5. rms61moparman
6. Bigrod
7. Andyshine77
8. OhioGregg
9. Kysawsheila
10. TRWTech
11. outdoorlivin247
12. Termite
13. Wild Knight

Maybe hard to catch up with you guys when planting or harvesting
speaking of Fairs In St fair was the hottest I can remember in years
Cattle barn was hot all the time and sleep in front of the fans

Ok guys I have located a decent white oak log for you to play on. But for the most part bring your fast chains and fast saws and your stop watches.
Classes will be determined that day.Pipes, square ground chains. There will be clean,bark free wood for the racing.
If anyone wishes to bring some logs feel free to bring them.I can have a tractor here with forks/straps to unload the logs.

count me in, glad I saw that vid Eirc posted on FB, been so busy with 60+ hrs since May, i forgot fall was coming up :(

Hey Brad!! I will bring John along again with his two man saw he still does not have running yet, maybe you need another project? :D

along with his Homelite's including the one your friend in Findlay was interested in.

DSC06031s.jpg

DSC06029s.jpg

DSC06028s.jpg

Ya, one of those!

I could probably bring a batch, haven't had them in a while.

Sean-That pictures OK, but I prefer Sooners pic. Not that I'm coveting my neighbors wife, but I'm an a$$ man, I guess.

Price of Cants

I got a quote from a local sawmill for right at 40 bucks a piece for 8x8 x 10 feet long.
How many are we going to need? BTW no saw tuning in the poplar!

Frank it is going to mainly depend on how many people are there. Whether we have enough 8x8s to use 3inches up per saw/sawyer.It will be at least 2 cuts though.
will have a piped class in each engine size if that suits everyone?

Latest posts

Back