Info on Woodchuck WC12

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marionpd108

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new to the site but have been impressed with what I've seen on here so far! I bought a 1998 Woodchuck WC12 last month with the Ford 300 I6 gas engine. It runs great and chips well, but I don't have any manuals for it. I am looking for anyone with an owner's manual, operator's manual, or service manual on this thing. I love the chipper (it's my first) and I want to keep it running the way it should, I just need some help from you! I am particularly interested in the tolerances on the blades and anvil, and how to keep them adjusted properly. The thought of all that rotating mass going wrong scares the :censored: out of me!

I look forward to any ideas or tricks you can give me on keeping this thing in tip-top shape. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Chuck

Any luck on the manual? I just got the same set up. Needs drum bearing and bought partially disassembled. So its a big ugly piece of yard art right now.

Latest posts

Back