Info

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it'd be nice to at least hint that these are links to saw manuals instead of leaving folks wondering if they're going to gimp their computers up by hitting a blind link.

*not to mention it'd be a lot easier to find using the search feature and you'd actually help a lot more folks.

it'd be nice to at least hint that these are links to saw manuals instead of leaving folks wondering if they're going to gimp their computers up by hitting a blind link.
*not to mention it'd be a lot easier to find using the search feature and you'd actually help a lot more folks.

I would have, except I've read that there's a good reason to keep these "under the radar..."

Also, you can ride your cursor over any link, and see a preview of the URL
on most browsers without going to it...

Last edited:
I would have, except I've read that there's a good reason to keep these "under the radar..."

Also, you can ride your cursor over any link, and see a preview of the URL
on most browsers without going to it...

OMG I BLEW THE SECRET!!!! by adding the phrase "chainsaw manuals" to the thread... shame on me, now the guys in the sunglasses and skinny ties are going to jump out of the closet and nab us all... :msp_sad:

OMG I BLEW THE SECRET!!!! by adding the phrase "chainsaw manuals" to the thread...
shame on me, now the guys in the sunglasses and skinny ties are going to jump out of the closet and nab us all... :msp_sad:

The phrase "chainsaw manuals" occurring in a thread is not a big deal,
as there could be discussion of manuals without provision of them.

There are, however, a number of other search methods which could
better target them, which I was trying to avoid.

It's not a "big secret," but more of an inconvenience to us if ISPs are coerced
to remove them, leaving the "chainsaw community" with less online reference options.

Last edited:
Thanks aiwnios, I now have the IPL for my 028 WB.

A shop manual sure would be nice!

TIA, Brian.

Latest posts

Back