Installed My Log Lift This Morning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I've been trying to use my kubota to its full potential since I got it, but just keep forgetting that I have new options.
This morning I had a couple of face cords I wanted to get out of the trailer so I slid the smaller ones to the back after loading the larger ones into the bucket. It was a nice change from heaving the large pieces up. It also gave me a nice work table to throw half the log on while working.
Any ideas or tips for this type of a setup.
Thanks guys.20151125_085851.jpg20151125_085915.jpg

It's my favorite color. It just happens to work out that there is a lot of great products that are orange.
I only have orange camo pants, will post a picture for you later lol.
Let My imagination spare you the efforts.
I know a Guy that might be able to hook you up with a reaaly bright orange file scrench holder when they get production started.

I've been using my tractor like that for a while now. Work great for big stuff. Just roll onto the splitter I stack the splits on one side when the buckets full drive right up to my stacks. It eliminates a lot of bending. Only thing is to make sure the bucket don't hit a hydraulic hose.

The hose on mine is about an inch away from the beam, when it moves I stop;).
The only thing that looked dangerous to me is if i have my hand on the back side of the log and it popped (like from a knot)
It could slam my hand into the bucket if it was to high. I new pinch point to watch I guess.
Here's a picture of it that might help. 20151125_085940.jpg

I've been using my tractor like that for a while now. Work great for big stuff. Just roll onto the splitter I stack the splits on one side when the buckets full drive right up to my stacks. It eliminates a lot of bending. Only thing is to make sure the bucket don't hit a hydraulic hose.
What's up blaster, you going to get that tree today lol.
Hope your having a good one.

View attachment 467957
At some point it seems the bucket or a shifting round would do some damage to the splitter. A bench might also lessen the pinch point issue. And, you can always paint it orange! Nice pile of wood worked up.
Thanks, you know I like my orange :).
That pile is for years from now. This is this yrs and most of next. I just need to work around the soft wood thats still a little green til next yr. Doesn't look big in the picture, but that pile is about 6-7' tall.20151117_161039.jpg

Plenty of food for thought there Chipper.
In line with the "eye of a needle" mini parable.
Exactly Phil.
Do you think that one(the rich man) is a parable or a an actual encounter that Jesus had with someone?

I surely need Gods help to make it. He also says the road is wide/the gate is narrow.
Seems harder and harder when you take all the different scriptures into account.
Fortunately my account is now payed in full:).

Back