Interesting find for bar oil bottle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lsc86

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Kinda stumbled on what really is a simple and perfect solution for filling the bar oil. Picked up some Repsoil oil today for my ATVs [first time buying the brand] and they've got a built in extendable pour spout right in the neck of the bottle.

No more funnels or turkey basters. Probably not the first person to discover this, but sure made my day by accident! Sure was nice to fill the ATV with no mess either.....

I keep saying I'm going to add a no-spill oil jug to my next Baileys order, but then I always forget.

The Baileys site is not cooperating at the moment but here's the manufacturer.
no-spill bar oil jug

Same basic design as the awesome no-spill gas jug except white.

I use a piggyback can for now, but they don't work very well when its 30 below unless you water the bar oil down with diesel or mineral spirits. Or keep the jug warm.

I notice the new piggyback containers have CARB nozzles on both sides. I wonder how well THAT works? My neighbor decants his bar oil into quart motor oil bottles because he doesn't like droobling a little oil down his saw and it is easier to pour out of the little bottle. Seems like a pain to fill the little bottles and keep track of them, though.

Latest posts

Back