Introduction with chainsaw questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

79fordblake

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello yall. I collect and show antique tractors along with fixin up my old trucks. Just started getting into chainsaw collecting a couple months ago.

A friend of mine was cleaning out his garage and was going to throw away two C7 Homelites that had been setting around atleast 20yrs. He didn't think they would ever run again.

Cleaned the points, new plug, carb rebuild, fresh gas and they both run. I am in the process of painting up one of them right now and have it in peices. Before tear down I cut down a couple big old Maples that were down from the ice storm in my area last year. Good running saw, I am going to leave the engine alone for now.

I was wondering what size the flywheel nut is on this thing? I am wanting to buy a new one as the one I have doesn't look the best. Also wondering where I can find sources for parts?

Thanks.

Welcome aboard!

Calvin at CMsmallengines (site sponsor) may have what you need. You can either try PMing him, or post on his section of the forum.

Back