looking for Ignition coil for early crafstman/ poulan chain saw.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dakota84

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
couple of year ago I found a replacement ignition coil for my old craftsman chainsaw here. Now it seems it has faild again. the part is still out of production. I was wondering if anyone has one. The saw was made for sears by poulan. 25DA was a very popular saw back in the day. Thanks
Phelon ignition coil 530039141

Should be posted in the Tradin’’ Post wanted parts section….

One new coil left on fleabay, priced the same as most coils these days. I have no idea what he’s testing for with an ohmmeter…if it was a points coil then primary & secondary coil winding readings would make more sense.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2852680058...tSS58pl6QrTz+LlT1yvuyLvd4t|tkp:Bk9SR7Sf-OKsYg
Once they go obsolete like your electronic coil there, the price will double!

couple of year ago I found a replacement ignition coil for my old craftsman chainsaw here. Now it seems it has faild again. the part is still out of production. I was wondering if anyone has one. The saw was made for sears by poulan. 25DA was a very popular saw back in the day. Thanks

l am pretty sure l have some of those here NOS, l will take a look tomorrow if you have not already found one. Let me know.

Thanks

Part number 530-039141 was 530-039088 for that CD Ign Module. PM message sent

Latest posts

Back