Iowa Charity Cut -

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Basement sub pump is running every few minutes. 5.85" of rain yesterday and last night. 10 miles from here got 7" overnight.

Picked up some nice big straight white oak yesterday and another load today. Good thing it is next to a paved driveway.

Edit

The best part is Stu had to borrow my 395 Husqvarna saw to take the trees down because his Stihl 066 and 084 are broken. The walk of shame for a Stihl owner.

Basement sub pump is running every few minutes. 5.85" of rain yesterday and last night. 10 miles from here got 7" overnight.

Picked up some nice big straight white oak yesterday and another load today. Good thing it is next to a paved driveway.

Edit

The best part is Stu had to borrow my 395 Husqvarna saw to take the trees down because his Stihl 066 and 084 are broken. The walk of shame for a Stihl owner.
Thats gotta hurt!!!!!

What happened to Stu's 066 and 084?

Clear them Huskie contraptions off the bench to make rooms for Stu's machines, to get fixed and back to getting work done. ;)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

c55d599a245876d01692845fba40990b.jpg

Think you're half way through that massive pile Doug?

Thanks for the update! I'm tired already from looking at the work that's been done in the pics, time to head to the pool with a cooler of cold ones! :D

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
SLACKER:crazy::baaa::baaa:

Dont know if u all know but kinze permantly laid off 218 people. Ron and I were in the not so lucky and got it.
Big kick in the butt! Almost 19 yrs didnt mean much!:mad:
:dumb: Kinda the way were feelin rite now.

Dont know if u all know but kinze permantly laid off 218 people. Ron and I were in the not so lucky and got it.
Big kick in the butt! Almost 19 yrs didnt mean much!:mad:
:dumb: Kinda the way were feelin rite now.

Guess we'll be looking for other good job opportunities, right!

Sorry to hear. Hope something comes up soon.

Back