Iowa Charity Cut -

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the conveyors setup. Ran a few pieces of wood up the conveyors. Put some gravel down to elevate the excavator or anything else loading the log stands.

47efe8ab43e6c5eca4120affe192e092.jpg

b4bb7322b6f47083afa44629ca5547d4.jpg

d70c74901a4bc51ca390d94692064f63.jpg

The setup looks awesome Doug! It will be interesting to see how the addition of the gravel works along with off of the sawdust that normally builds up there...so CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Does anyone have a concrete rake to rake off the saw dust on the trailer? I have the pad high enough even the mini could load the stands.

I just noticed one of the stands only has three stops while the other has one on each arm. Should I add the other two stops and cut the three down a little.

What is going on in Des Moines this weekend that have all the motel rooms tied up?
And/or over priced compared to next weekend.

I checked www.catchdesmoines.com and nothing really stood out. There is Iowa cubs baseball and Iowa Barnstormers Arena Football. A few presidential candidates in town. Some people are bringing a sleeping bag and staying in the 30 x 60 ft office in the shop. If anyone wants a shower we have three bathrooms in the house and towels are available. Also included Saturday is a hot breakfast and lunch.

Looking forward to getting over there tomorrow... is there still any last minute items, food, beverages that are still needed?

Back