Iowa GTG 2018

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed the last one. What a huge mistake! It's on the calendar. I have a couple of "new" saws on board to show off and brag about, but that's a surprise. Grizzly knows I'm a cheese lover. Dang it! :sweet:

The Ellsworth Creamery does offer shipping...(don't know what that will run you though)

Marshalltown on Friday night's. Imca mods, b mods, stocks, hobbies, front wheel drives, and I believe they are still running dwarfs. Boone on Saturday nights, same stuff. But Marshalltown is only like 30 miles from Chelsea.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Trying to hit a track that I haven't been to. I have been to most that are on the east side of the state. Looking to hit my 80th track this year.

Knoxville runs 410, 360 and 305 Sprints every Saturday starting April 14th. If you haven't been to Knoxville I highly recommend it, I would say it's the best track in Iowa. It's very fast, sticky black dirt, and if it's tacky it will pull the guts out of a 900hp late model engine. I'm there every year for the Late Model Nationals which is Sept. 13-15th.

We also race in your area at Fairbury and Freeport at least once a year.

Other tracks you should visit are:
I-80 (NRP) Greenwood, Nebraska
Lakeside Speedway (I-35) Kansas City, MO
Lucas Oil Speedway, Wheatland, MO

Knoxville runs 410, 360 and 305 Sprints every Saturday starting April 14th. If you haven't been to Knoxville I highly recommend it, I would say it's the best track in Iowa. It's very fast, sticky black dirt, and if it's tacky it will pull the guts out of a 900hp late model engine. I'm there every year for the Late Model Nationals which is Sept. 13-15th.

We also race in your area at Fairbury and Freeport at least once a year.

Other tracks you should visit are:
I-80 (NRP) Greenwood, Nebraska
Lakeside Speedway (I-35) Kansas City, MO
Lucas Oil Speedway, Wheatland, MO

You need to load that thing up and run Macon.

So, who's bringing what for saws?
Myself currently plan on my 10-10, 610, pm700, and if the deal cones through this weekend, a 250. Also depends on what mark sends me home with when I get up to visit him in the near future.

So, who's bringing what for saws?
Myself currently plan on my 10-10, 610, pm700, and if the deal cones through this weekend, a 250. Also depends on what mark sends me home with when I get up to visit him in the near future.

So where do you call Home Toofuss?
Hope to meet you

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills

Latest posts

Back