Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your bringing your Sthil dealer along?

You know theres going to be Dolmars and Husqvarnas there, are you meaning to embarrass him? :hmm3grin2orange:

My last gtg he brought mostly Mac gear drives.

I have a savage axis. .223 I might bring if ya need it. Also have a .308 and a .50 ;)

Sent from my USCCADR3305 using Tapatalk 2

So, are AS GTG's now officially "gun free zones"??????
No I just don't think there is a lot of time to spot light guns with all the stuff we like to do with chainsaws. I don't think there is alot of danger at a GTG that you'd need to conceal...

Speaking of guns... I have to profusely thank whoever gave me Richard B's number in Cedar Rapids. I took my 1911 .38special wad cutter 1911 over to him and he did a fantastic job for me!!!! I'm so excited to get to shoot one of my grandfathers old competition target guns this summer!!!!

Mitch,
you should try my Savage bolt action 30-6 with a 4.5lb trigger job... Makes knocking off varmints easy at 400+ yds from the porch or saw shop! :wink:

Dolmar Guys,
I have at least 7 dolly/kita's for our Next all dolmar log picture!

Last edited:
No I just don't think there is a lot of time to spot light guns with all the stuff we like to do with chainsaws. I don't think there is alot of danger at a GTG that you'd need to conceal...

Speaking of guns... I have to profusely thank whoever gave me Richard B's number in Cedar Rapids. I took my 1911 .38special wad cutter 1911 over to him and he did a fantastic job for me!!!! I'm so excited to get to shoot one of my grandfathers old competition target guns this summer!!!!

Mitch,
you should try my Savage bolt action 30-6 with a 4.5lb trigger job... Makes knocking off varmints easy at 400+ yds from the porch or saw shop! :wink:

Dolmar Guys,
I have at least 7 dolly/kita's for our Next all dolmar log picture!

Just squeeze :)

Mmmm the fiddy prolly goes home with papa. Might let you tickle her trigger tho... well see

Back