Is the 346 the single greatest invention in the annals of history??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is the 346 the greatest invention in the annals of history?

• Total voters
I love my 346's but right now i'm loving my new 562 after all the trouble i had with the first one i had when they first came out.

I do like running the 346 as much as the 026. But the 562 is really leaps and bounds different. I'm not talking raw power, because of the cc difference, but it really just felt like getting out of my Chevy and into a BMW.

The 562 gets my vote for Husky.

man, I just dont know, never ran one....hmm..maybe if someone gave me one..a runner..as a gift... for keepsies, so I could do a long term review....I could decide then.

;)

My vote wasn't in the poll... This is rigged!

What the heck, its an open forum. I've only run maybe a dozen or so other saws so not "qualified" expert, but I love that saw. Just can't seem to get mine to fall over on its side. Probably should get it back to the dealer to have its checked. Must be out of balance.

Make mine a 2171 or 288- it's a toss up for me. Atleast we can all agree that the greatest is made by Husq/Johnsered.:potstir:

Latest posts

Back