IS THE STHIL THE BEST ALL ROUND SAW CO?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha
Yes!
I don't want to get him yelling again but
If he didn't have such a Scottish name; by reading the title, I would have swore he was French Canadian.

I remember about mid 90's working with this young French Canadian guy that came out to do some tree thinning. (Piece work)
He was so bad he had minimum wage ajudgments top up on his cheque. lol ..I could cut that falling backwards.

So he says to me...
" Everyone tell me come to the BC,
come to the BC, make money in the BC. I get the Stihl, I come to the BC and the BC no good, the BC bullchit, only bullchit in the BC". No money.

Come on, Tell me how you real feel
yelling eh, see you later guys,,, im done be safe out there.

The Maruyama is US$320 and I think that includes US shipping, from a US seller, while stocks last or the seller changes his mind. Have bought from him in the past and found him trustworthy. I don't think they are a sponsor on here but is on another chainsaw forum.

yelling eh, see you later guys,,, im done be safe out there.
Haha
Yes!
I don't want to get him yelling again but
If he didn't have such a Scottish name; by reading the title, I would have swore he was French Canadian.

I remember about mid 90's working with this young French Canadian guy that came out to do some tree thinning. (Piece work)
He was so bad he had minimum wage ajudgments top up on his cheque. lol ..I could cut that falling backwards.

So he says to me...
" Everyone tell me come to the BC,
come to the BC, make money in the BC. I get the Stihl, I come to the BC and the BC no good, the BC bullchit, only bullchit in the BC". No money.

Come on, Tell me how you real feel
people who put other people down usually are insecure about themselves, looks that way here. Helen m

Latest posts

Back