Is this 026 Pro worth $325?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the same saw that's like new that I wouldn't take $325 for but that's just because I like it, it's a shelf queen. A good running average condition 026 can be found around here for $200 to $250.

Looking closely at the pic it's not marked like my pro 026. My pro has,a pro decal where the helmet decal is and my regular 026 has the helmet decal like your picture. Does it have compression release?

I'll ask him. He sent me the picture asking me if I knew anything about it. The scratch on the paint beside the oil cap makes me think it had a metal case. But a picture from the top would help.

Either way it's a pro grade saw but the 026 with the pro sticker has compression release and adjustable oil pump and I'm told some 026 non pro models have adjustable pumps too. I don't think there is much if any l difference in the price of the 2 as the compression release is not needed on that small of a saw.

I paid $280 for one not as nice a month ago. So, a lot depends on where you live. I bet that saw would get $325 easy around here.

My brother is looking at it locally.

View attachment 626443

I gave $45 for mine running with a good 16”bar and chain at local flea market. About had to fight a guy that offered $50 why I was pulling my wallet out! That’s a good looking saw though offer $300 especially if it has the hard case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back