Is this a Stihl?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wait..... nope just a finger print in the screen........wait, must be a stihl, it is just in the shop getting its jug checked out.lol:dizzy:

the bar only says stihl on one side. that tells me its probably just a vinyl sticker on the other. PASS!

I asked him if it was the same saw they use in "Ax Men", because if so I want to buy it and can he deliver internationally? Big fan of the show, you see. :D

The amzing thing is that is not even a close copy at all. As of noon Saturday May 30 it is still there. I am sure ebay will pull it soon.

Bill

Apparently he can deliver internationally at cost price - I asked him for a quote to send it to China.:greenchainsaw:

Tried to rep you, some kind of wierd computer thing happened. Meant to say Funny stuff!!, but not sure if that is what was sent.:cheers:

Got the rep thanks! Awaiting an answer as to the international shipping - I could be at his house in 15 minutes as he's not far from me, but I want it shipped to China. :D
Actually, the fella probably bought it thinking it WAS a Stihl, and now wants rid of it...

Send it back with a big Go :censored: yourself sticker on it, the Asians might make good economical vehicles, but I think they should quit while they're BEHIND on chainsaws.

China doesn't have to worry about "good". All most people care about is cheap. As long as price is the deciding factor for the rest of the world, Beijing will be just fine building what they're best at.

Back