• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy ISO homelite crank seals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacklefty

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
hello gents!

I’ve been looking for homey 550 crank seals. Any one have any idea where I can get some? I’ve got a job in my bench ide like to clear.

Thanks

Do you have a bearing supply house anywhere near by? They can match them up for you.

No I dont have a supply house near by..... would you suggest calling someone like Boca bearing?

It would be worth a shot. You'll need accurate measurements. OD,ID and thickness.

Homelite 12306 seals are not reproduced by anyone. The 450/550/650/750/ saws used them. They do show up on ebay from time to time.

Now got this from someone else and never tried it. If you do try it, please let us know if it will work.

12306 – Found a seal that should work with some Filling of the –OD . Take .010 “ off OD. To Bring size down to 1.160” Seal is a Stihl # 9640-0031600 = 15mx29.6m x 4m wide. = 1.168”

Latest posts

Back