• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy ISO Husky 55

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 55 just got a brand new aftermarket cylinder and piston kit it still needs a few parts but I could be persuaded to part with it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have a 55 just got a brand new aftermarket cylinder and piston kit it still needs a few parts but I could be persuaded to part with it

Persuaded for how much? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what i have plus the top cover new piston cylinder rings bearings man I've 125 in the dumd thing already Idk man hell need some cash quick to pay for homelite stuff on ebay put 80 plus the ride jn pay it's yours if you want it i know there going for around 100 on the bay without the new stuff I do not have a carb I don't think but I might idk
e6fc2f7fd49e3254ad465b088b8f4056.jpg
20170522_210554.jpg20170522_210551.jpg

That's kinda how I really feel once I get this one done it's on dad won't sell his at no price but I need Cash tonught got way too much to do and three deaths in the family In less than 3 weeks tends to take a serious financial toll on a person when you gotta run 100 miles 3 4 5 times a week

Oh I do I've got broad shoulders to be as little as I am god knows what he is doing I'm just here to carry what I can it'll be fine I we've been through worse

I just got a 55 parts saw someone put an AM coil on that coughs to start but is scored. Let me know if you didn't find one.
I can take pics on Friday if you want

I definitely need a few parts I don't exactly know what I'll look when I get home I've got a 455 I'm working on too I wish I could sell the other 3 real quick

Pmed you. Got one complete saw and one parts saw if you're interested

I got mine taken care of but I won't change it to sold, seems a few guys are looking for 55 stuff like I was [emoji1360]

And the 55 I need a carb throttle rod starter assembly muffler and brackets clutch and sprocket I think that's all what would you have to have for all that or part if you have any

Latest posts

Back