It runs!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't let the buzz fade... what's next? :greenchainsaw:

LOL, weeeellllll...if I had the means, I'd step up into the 90cc class...complete the 3 saw plan - 260, 044, 064 0r 066 - 50cc, 70cc, 90cc (85cc for 064). But...the Wright 111 in my sig is next. In between I want to put an adjustable oiler on my 260. And somewhere I need to find time to get a friends 028 Woodboss going, and another friends 041 going and another friend wants a muffler mod for his 039...after I told him it would breathe better and gain a few more ponies (I posted about that saw a while back). What have I got myself into...:dizzy: :) .

Kevin

Wow...new saw, new baby, Kevin I'll bet you don't have much spare time. Nice job. Now tell us which makes the most noise, the saw or the baby. Bob

LOL, during the first couple of weeks after we brought her home...it would have been a close contest :) , now her 'tone' is not as piercing and she doesn't cry near as much. So as it sits right now, the saw wins. And spare time...what's that? This Thursday afternoon till Monday afternoon, my wife and baby and mom-in-law are driving to South Carolina (about 12 hours one-way) for my bro-in-laws wedding, then at the end of March my wife and baby and I are flying 'home' to Canada for a month to show-off our li'l girl to my friends and family who haven't met her in person yet...just have seen pics of her.

Kevin

Back