It was a Monday

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treemandan

Tree Freak
Reaction score
But these pics where taken on Tuesday morning when I went to drop the pole cause I forgot my camera on Monday.

treesforBrianandoakTD002.jpg

When I tossed the bollard out of the truck and told them to put that on too they got all upset. They kept crying about it but it made the job easier. Even a few clicks on the ratchet works wonders.

treesforBrianandoakTD004.jpg

It was all up over the house, patio... and deer netting which wasn't to bad. Came down sweet

treesforBrianandoakTD008.jpg

treesforBrianandoakTD009.jpg

we pulled the high side down before we dropped the pole

treesforBrianandoakTD016.jpg

redirect for the pull- use a wide strap on live tree no rope.

treesforBrianandoakTD015.jpg

The Woodaboogas where ALL over the place but the boys went down with the back hoe for the trunk which was kinda interesting and is in the mill pile, just the section with the graft.

treesforBrianandoakTD014.jpg

Nice job Dan. What part, N, S, E, or W of Pa do work in? I like the rock walls around the house. Do you do the lawn there as well?

So why up and down so much?

Nice job Dan. What part, N, S, E, or W of Pa do work in? I like the rock walls around the house. Do you do the lawn there as well?

So why up and down so much?

I barely do my own lawn. I am just a few miles west of Philly.

After a few hours they begged me to stop so I came down for a 15 minute break then at 2 pm we stopped for a bite to eat, then we dumped the truck so i came down , then on tues I climbed it for a minute to send the one high side out. That's four times! I hoping its a record!

Kinda figured you got bored and pulled out your piece and used the tree for a target..:dunno:
looks good anyway!!

Kinda figured you got bored and pulled out your piece and used the tree for a target..:dunno:
looks good anyway!!

I thought for sure someone would notice and ask. Just Jesse and John on the ground, stuff was coming out full size and they were working so when they tell me to give it a rest I do. Some limbs had two ropes and they are not to familiar with the bollard. They were #####ing about it the whole time but one chunk I sent out starting coming at me for a milli-second til the bollard tightend rope yanked it away. Just a little extra tension you can't get from a porty makes ALL the difference.

I would have just left a dropable trunk but I had to pick up my kid so I split. I went home to drop of the truck and pick up the car and found my wife was home. Been out all day shopping and had the kid.

Latest posts

Back