It was an expensive day..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats on the new 460,they are an awesome machine,i have a 20''b&c i use the most for firewood and a 28'' hanging in the shop for 'just in case', just don't get addicted to all that power like i did,i have a new 660 ordered now:msp_biggrin: congrats again awesome saw!:msp_thumbup:

The 460R is like having a faithful wife, it will serve you well and if you treat it as you should, will serve with great pleasure for years to come. You could not have made a better choice.

I sure hope so. It took 3 different dealers before i found one that was willing to look for it. And even then all he did was hop on the computer and within 5 min said "Yeah, I can get it".

I kinda want to ask what the white spot is on the table next to the saw in the top view photo ,but maybe we don't want to know!!:D :msp_scared:

Nice saw by the way!!!
Got a little excited as I was snapping the pics :laugh: I don't really know. Kinda wondered that last night. At first i thought gum but it's not rubbery and it's stuck on there good. Will have to do more investigating today

congrats on the new 460,they are an awesome machine,i have a 20''b&c i use the most for firewood and a 28'' hanging in the shop for 'just in case', just don't get addicted to all that power like i did,i have a new 660 ordered now:msp_biggrin: congrats again awesome saw!:msp_thumbup:

Nah, I think the 460 will be the top end saw for me. I may get something to replace my craftsman 42cc 18" for a limber in the future- maybe a 261 or one of it's predecessors- but that should do it for me. I think.

Last edited:
Just my know-nothing, idiot, fall timber for a living opinion................but that's about the best damn tree killing machine on the market. My very favorite do it all, big or small, saw. You've done well- Sam

Nice !

Beautiful saw man congrats !
Had an 046 many many years ago , just one great saw for dropping wood . That thing sure looks purdy

Latest posts

Back