J Red 49sp gas line leaking

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Robin, any chances at resurrecting your old 49SP rebuilt thread?
A guy has to ask know what I mean ;)

No......not unless AS can come up with the lost pics.......thread is still there but is nearly worthless without the pics. All my pics of that were on the old 'puter that went up in smoke....

If you're interested........I have a clients 49SP in the shop in need of repair and I'll be going through the whole thing...crank seals, ring. ign, carb etc. I won't be splitting the cases......I hope....but I could do a built thread on that one if it would be of help.

I've always used the current Jonny/husky pigtail fuel lines for 49SP's. Never had a problem with it sealing at the tank. It will last a lot longer than using the "yellow stuff".

I gotta get a group shot of my 49's like Robin did. Of course it's a slightly smaller group than his is. :)

B
I've always used the current Jonny/husky pigtail fuel lines for 49SP's. Never had a problem with it sealing at the tank. It will last a lot longer than using the "yellow stuff".

I gotta get a group shot of my 49's like Robin did. Of course it's a slightly smaller group than his is. :)

LOL!! there were two others that were not going to that GTG......nor would they fit in the gardenway cart!!!

Never thought to use one of those pigtail lines on an old saw.....probably because I live out in the sticks!! LOL!!! Amazingly many of my older Jonsereds are still wearing the lines they came with....maybe 1/3 or more of them....good stuff!!

Latest posts

Back