John Deere chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you might try here http://www.bridgeportequipmentandtool.com/John-Deere-ProSeries-Chainsaw-w18-Bar---CS62-P754C98_product1.aspx

not as cheap as the ones on ebone but they might still have one or two.
$405 is still a decent price for what you are getting. I'll call them Monday morning and see if they have any more. Thanks for the heads up.

I know someone who has a slightly used CS56 for sale.
Although I need another saw like another hole in my head I've got to try for the CS62 first Doug. I'll keep you posted.

heck for the price Doug is asking you could buy his and then buy the 62 piston and cylinder kit from Nelson's Speed shop and come out about the same price!! Not to mention you get to wrench on a saw too.

heck for the price Doug is asking you could buy his and then buy the 62 piston and cylinder kit from Nelson's Speed shop and come out about the same price!! Not to mention you get to wrench on a saw too.
If I can't get a CS62 I'll probably end up buying a CS56 but will keep it stock. Just looking for a reliable back up saw and something I can take up one certain river from time to time and free up our canoe routes. Either saw would work well for this.:cheers:

I decided to keep the CS56 and sell the MS361 :cry:

I can easily get another MS361 once this financial mini-storm blows over.

There will probably never again be another deal on a John Deere. I like the green saw!

wow.... if AS was dead it woulda just rolled over in its grave!! :angry: But I personally think you :rockn: I can see all the mighty 361 guys right now :bang::bang::bang::bang:
:ices_rofl:
Rick

Just ordered a polesaw and a weedbeater from D&G. Who makes the John Deere pole saw and string trimmers. He said the trimmer has a Kawi motor.

The guy who mows the cemetary near me says they are real nice trimmers. He thinks its a Maryauma.

Latest posts

Back