• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy John Deere or Efco CS56/CS62 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a John Deere cs56 saw I'll sell.

Has a bit of a story.. Sorry.
I bought it being told "not working". Looked rough, my assumption was not taken care of, some cleaning up, some small parts (spark plug, carb, maybe fuel lines) might need cleaned/replaced and she'll fire..

Didn't get to touch her until deal was made. But recoil didn't pull. I thought it was seized. Went on the bench for the last 4-6 months. The other day I got her down and took recoil off, chain brake off, top covers. Actually looked pretty decent under the plastic. Pulled muffler, piston looks great. I started working flywheel by hand and actually got it loosened to the point where it'll turn by hand with force. But after doing research, it sounds like something with timing could be a hair off and that could be causing flywheel to seem seized.

But anyways, besides that, it's a full John Deere cs56.

If you're interested, let me know?

Sure do.

If you want any other pictures, certain items, etc... Let me know.

Want anymore info, feel free to ask.

Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
Sorry, I took those pictures before seeing your ad. I took that picture to show all the parts are there and weren't sold off.. But yes it is complete. I'll get a picture next time I'm out there.

Yes. Sorry.

If still interested, I finally got that picture of the brake. Sorry for cleanliness... I never cleaned the saw. I felt it was stupid to clean the saw, than fix. I prefer to fix than clean as I put back together.. But since I didn't fix it yet, or sell it...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
Back