Johnsered 2165

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New that's a bit high seeing husky 365s the same saw in orange are usually a little cheaper than that.

Is that a brand new one? I bought a new 2165 in 2007 for $509. I know that they have increased in price, but don't know what is really the lo end for a new saw. I really like it, it's my go to saw.

That is the price of new local dealer. Telling me its a leftover and he is giving me last years price.

Not sure on that price because I haven't been saw shopping for a while. I used to think the 2165/365 was the best bang for the buck out there. I can tell you though, that its a real good saw. My 2065 is my go too.

there was a thread a while back on the most underrated saw, the 365/2165 was pretty much in the lead for votes IIRC.

I love my 365 (same saw but in orange) it was the first "proper" chainsaw I brought. Brilliant with a 20" bar, wouldn't go much longer than that. Dunno anything about prices in the states though, here they're about £600 roughly.

cheers,
Joe

Latest posts

Back