Joining the 460 club.......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea,Jasper......them boys sell alot of saws:chainsaw:

With deals like that, I'm not surprised. I climb at Horseshoe and Sam's regularly, but they were always closed when I drove by. Wish I'd known before I bought so many saws. Oh well. Glad ya got such a great shop nearby!

That is a really cool area. Deer, Limestone, Nail, great places. What amazed me was the fiber optic line buried alongside the winding little gravel path to Limestone, where there seems to be no town, but by golly, they have the latest in telecommunications cable. I really like that part of Arkansas.

With deals like that, I'm not surprised. I climb at Horseshoe and Sam's regularly, but they were always closed when I drove by. Wish I'd known before I bought so many saws. Oh well. Glad ya got such a great shop nearby!

That is a really cool area. Deer, Limestone, Nail, great places. What amazed me was the fiber optic line buried alongside the winding little gravel path to Limestone, where there seems to be no town, but by golly, they have the latest in telecommunications cable. I really like that part of Arkansas.

Yeah,sho' nuff with the high speed internet way back here........

400 miles of fiber optic cable and like 3 customers.....:dizzy:

Just last month I went to Hawksbill Craig over at Boxley--kind of close to there. Beautiful scenery, but you're definitely in the backwoods.

Just last month I went to Hawksbill Craig over at Boxley--kind of close to there. Beautiful scenery, but you're definitely in the backwoods.

Hawksbill is one of the prettier spots in the county.There are thousands of them-over every ridge it seems.Being from there , I sort of lose the sense of majesty that the tourists have oogleing everything....this time of year they start coming in droves,clogging up our by-lane sub standard roads but they bring alot of money with them.....conservative estimates has tourism outpacing the logging industry five to one,so we put up with it.Any of you fellers heading out my way should give me a shout-Teach , I know you climb from your earlier thread on the sams throne clean-up(very cool btw)I could show you much better spots than that,very remote stuff that we have gotten first ascents on back in the day-oh yea,don't forget to bring your paddles.....:camera:

Latest posts

Back