• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2065

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawjunky23

Just here for the free beer!
Reaction score
I have a Jonsered 2065 that I am going to part with. I have replaced the cylinder and piston on it with a Big Bore Kit. The factory Mahle cylinder will be included as well. The piston was smoked and left some transfer on the cylinder. I had already replaced it before I saw the video Mastermind had posted about removing transfer. If someone wanted the original cylinder back on you would just need a new piston. I have replaced a lot of other parts on the saw as well. It has low hours on the rebuild. The little hand in thepicture is not included in the sale. 2016-06-11 11.51.32.jpg 2016-06-11 11.51.20.jpg It will come with an 18" Carlton Bar, 20" Forester bar and a 28" Husqvarna bar. I am asking $325 plus actual shipping. PayPal Freinds and Family.

Attachments

• 2016-06-11 11.51.54.jpg
    2016-06-11 11.51.54.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 29
Wow. A 75cc quality pro saw for $325 including three bar and chain setups!

That is a deal!

Nice saw-GLWS

I zoomed in on the 28" and learned something new........I didn't realize GB made bars for Husqvarna........that's cool.

Is that a new top cover as well? I didn't think the 65's ever came with the removable air filter cover. Definitely interested, one of my favorite saws right here.

Is that a new top cover as well? I didn't think the 65's ever came with the removable air filter cover. Definitely interested, one of my favorite saws right here.
Then how do you get to the air filter LOL.
They are a great saw, I sold my 2172 to a buddy:(, at least I can still run it if I get the urge.

You had to remove the whole top cover, they didn't have the separate removable air filter cover with the quick connect clips. (maybe my wording is off)
Your wording was fine, maybe my timing was off.
I understand/understood, I was only playing, sorry if it wasn't that funny, sometimes It's funnier in my head than when others hear it:).

It's a 2171 top cover I put on there. I liked to be able to access the air filter without having to remove the screws. Not that you need to service it that much with these saws.

Latest posts

Back