• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2077

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
I have a Jred 2077 that is asking to to find a new home. I would like to accommodate it's wishes. This saw came to me as a good runner. My son loaned it out to my brother or nephew and it came back at sat on the shelf. Well it sat here for several years and back in February or March I pulled it down to take a look. The muffler was loose so I pulled it and of course wa-la there was some scoring. It is amazing how folks do not understand you cannot run a saw with a loose muffler. In any event I tighten things up an fired it up. It ran and cut but she likes to "race" so I just shut her down and re-shelved her. It has sat her begging to leave so it is time. I would classify it as a running project saw. It does run but it does have issues. I know in the pictures it shows a bar and chain but I am selling it as just the powerhead. I need that bar and chain on other saws.

As for price I think $350 plus the ride to you is a fair price

Pictures

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 1
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 1
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 1
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
Whats on the handle? Fiberglass mat boat patch?
Yes I think so. I honestly do not know nor why it is there. The saw is out in the back of the Mule now I can check it in the morning if you are interested. My doggie is finally asleep and if I go out to look now he will think it is :ride time"

I probably have a half dozen saws listed locally. Nothing is selling. Occasionally I'll get an offer for half the asking price.
I have only sold on saw locally. It was a 044 and the last time it was ran was when I sold it. The guy took if home and never ran it.

Latest posts

Back