• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Jonsered 2095 Chain Brake assembly

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpdocdave

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm looking for a 2095 brake assembly, could be whole brake mechanism inside cover, or the whole cover/handle assembly.

And it really looks like the same one on my 395xp. I will try to swap it tomorrow to be certain, anyone know if they will interchange. I know not many parts do between them.

The husky cover is not the same, still needing 2095 brake assem.

Tough to find, throwing out a reminder if anyone sees one.

Looks like you will just have to sell that thing to me. I am very skilled in running big Swedish saws with no chain brake [emoji6]

Ha, and I know you'd be running it in your shorts and gym shoes :laugh: I couldn't do it. I actually am more concerned for when that saws in one of my guy's hands.

Ha, and I know you'd be running it in your shorts and gym shoes :laugh: I couldn't do it. I actually am more concerned for when that saws in one of my guy's hands.

Keep the 260 in the groundman's hands. Thats safer. Put 2095 in my hands, thats a super safe call [emoji2] I even have a ported jug flying in from Canada.

Keep the 260 in the groundman's hands. Thats safer. Put 2095 in my hands, thats a super safe call [emoji2] I even have a ported jug flying in from Canada.

We could trade for that 088 though :)

Back