• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2152c project. Nearly complete saw. new parts also

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daryng

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
This is a Jonsered 2152 project that I'm abandoning due to the purchase of a running saw. The cylinder and piston are done. This is nearly complete only missing the recoil and muffler. The top cover has a spot where the muffler burned it and I'd look for a replacement for it. There is a cover on ebay that's reasonable. For those that don't know this is the equivalent of a Husqvarna 353 and is a mag case professional saw. I ordered a new set of crank seals and new decals for the clutch cover and recoil. They are at the local jonsered dealer and I'll pick them up on monday. They are included with this saw.

$125 shipped OBO via paypal f&f

WP_20151226_008.jpg WP_20151226_009.jpg WP_20151226_012.jpg

Cylinder and piston are scored?
yeah, it looks like it swallowed something and cut some pretty deep gouges on the exhaust side of the cylinder. I bought this as a non running project a few months ago

Back